Great news, your space is now AVAILABLE…
We are very pleased to tell you that your space on our UNLIMITED Membership is now available.
Confirm your UNLIMITED Membership:
A member of the team will contact you following your application to confirm the details of your UNLIMITED Membership;
OFFER ENDS 30th Nov 2019
As part of our 10 Year Celebration, our UNLIMITED Membership will be available for just;
RRP £195 p/month
So you SAVE £45 every month, forever!
Terms & Conditions:
- Your monthly membership fee will be charged automatically on the same date each month from the debit or credit card stored on your account.
- A 42 day notice is required for all unlimited membership Terminations, Downgrades or Suspensions.
- Unlimited memberships can be suspended for a maximum of 6 weeks per calendar year (unless medical exemption is provided by your GP or physician). The minimum suspension period is 4 consecutive weeks.
- Unlimited memberships are not transferable to other members or non-members.
- Unlimited memberships are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or transferred for any other value or product.
- No classes or monetary value will be carried over into future months.
- Offer cannot be applied to joint memberships, each member must purchase the unlimited offer individually.
- The unlimited membership comes with 2 weekly reoccurring class bookings.
- A maximum of 2 classes can be pre-booked per day.
- All class bookings are subject to a 24 hour cancellation policy i.e. a class that is cancelled within 24 hours of the class start time will be considered to be a Late Cancellation.
- NOTE: To prevent abuse of our cancellation policy, if you exceed 3 Late Cancellations or No-shows within a calendar month you will be charged £5 for each subsequent Late Cancellation or No-show. To avoid this simply cancel any unwanted class reservations 24 hours before the class start time.
- We reserve the right to withdraw your unlimited membership at anytime.
- Attend at any of our 5 studio locations – Find your local studio.
- If you have not attended a class within 6 months, your first visit must be booked as a Taster Class and requires 90 minutes.
- All class attendees must be able to cope with moderate exercise, please consult us prior to attending if you have any existing injuries.
- All prices are subject to an annual increase.
- Corporate discount can not be applied to unlimited memberships.
- Future offers and discounts may be offered on the £195 per month RRP.
Back to home page