Enjoy UNLIMITED classes every month…
We are very excited to announce that we have added the UNLIMITED classes to our regular Monthly Membership products.
Our UNLIMITED Membership will normally be available for £195 p/month
But as part of our 10 Year Celebration, for a limited time only our UNLIMITED Membership will be available for just;
So you SAVE £45 every month, forever!
GET INSPIRED to do more classes
A member of the team will contact you following your application to discuss the details of your UNLIMITED Membership;
Terms & Conditions:
- Your monthly membership fee will be charged automatically on the same date each month from the debit or credit card stored on your account.
- A 42 day notice is required for all unlimited membership Terminations, Downgrades or Suspensions.
- Unlimited memberships can be suspended for a maximum of 6 weeks per calendar year (unless medical exemption is provided by your GP or physician). The minimum suspension period is 4 consecutive weeks.
- Unlimited memberships are not transferable to other members or non-members.
- Unlimited memberships are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or transferred for any other value or product.
- No classes or monetary value will be carried over into future months.
- Offer cannot be applied to joint memberships, each member must purchase the unlimited offer individually.
- The unlimited membership comes with 2 weekly reoccurring class bookings.
- A maximum of 2 classes can be pre-booked per day.
- All class bookings are subject to a 24 hour cancellation policy i.e. a class that is cancelled within 24 hours of the class start time will be considered to be a Late Cancellation.
- NOTE: To prevent abuse of our cancellation policy, if you exceed 3 Late Cancellations or No-shows within a calendar month you will be charged £5 for each subsequent Late Cancellation or No-show. To avoid this simply cancel any unwanted class reservations 24 hours before the class start time.
- We reserve the right to withdraw your unlimited membership at anytime.
- Attend at any of our 5 studio locations – Find your local studio.
- If you have not attended a class within 6 months, your first visit must be booked as a Taster Class and requires 90 minutes.
- All class attendees must be able to cope with moderate exercise, please consult us prior to attending if you have any existing injuries.
- All prices are subject to an annual increase.
- Corporate discount can not be applied to unlimited memberships.
- Future offers and discounts may be offered on the £195 per month RRP.
Back to home page