CORONAVIRUS: Member Information
We have taken the following preventative measures to reduce the spread of germs at our studios:
- Hand sanitiser gel is now available to use in all Chilli Pilates studios.
- Extra antibacterial wipes are available before, during and after all classes.
What you can do to help:
- Wash your hands with soap or use hand sanitiser before entering any studio.
- Wipe down all equipment thoroughly after use with an antibacterial wipe.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Please avoid attending classes if you’re feeling or displaying any flu-like symptoms.
- Improve your cardiovascular fitness.
- Strengthen your whole body.
- Burn calories & lose weight.
Chilli Fitness combines cardio, resistance and body weight exercises in a circuit style workout designed to get you moving a little bit faster than in our Pilates classes.
*Suitable for all fitness and experience levels.
NEW 2020 Classes
NOW available in St Albans;
Rehab & Fundamentals
Monday 16:30 with Laurie
Tuesday 11:45 with Prince
Friday 08:30 with Prince
Friday 10:30 with Prince
- Master the fundamentals of Pilates.
- Restore strength & mobility.
- Reduce pain and recover from injury.
In our Rehab & Fundamentals class the instructor will be more focused on your technique to ensure that you perform each exercise correctly and safely, with extra support given to attendees who are new to Pilates or who are managing existing injuries.