Thank you for being a member at Chilli Pilates, hopefully you are only off for a short while. Please feel free to contact us at any time in the future as you are always welcome back.
A great benefit of your membership at Chilli Pilates is that you can request to end your membership at any time with just a 42 days’ notice period. This typically means that once you submit your form you will have one month’s membership to pay and get full usage of that month.
Please ensure you read the below the Terms and Conditions to fully how your membership termination. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us by email and we will help guide you.
Terms & Conditions:
- Application for your membership termination is only accepted via completion of official membership termination application form. Your application must then be approved by the Membership Support Manager and should they deem necessary may request an exit interview before the application is successfully completed.
- A minimum 42 day notice period is required for all membership terminations; the 42 day notice period is initiated upon receipt of a fully completed membership termination application form. Any membership fees charged prior to or during the 42 day notice period are non-refundable.
- Once your membership termination has been approved your membership will remain active for one calendar month after the last membership payment.
- Access to all Chilli Pilates facilities, services and discounts associated with your membership will be available while the membership remains active.
- Any benefits or services your have accrued throughout the membership will be available while the membership remains active.
- Once your membership expires one month after your last payment any accrued benefits associated with the membership will not be redeemable and they will not hold any monetary value.
- Should a previous member wish to re-join Chilli Pilates following termination, they will not be entitled to resume their previous membership or reclaim any previously accrued benefits.