Transfer classes to a Friend
Carry your unused membership class credits over*
Carry your classes over to use up to 31st March 2016 – what do you need to know?
- Once you have applied, your class credits will be carried over and will be available for booking extra classes until 31st March 2016.
- On the 31st December 2015 your account will show “Class Credits carried forward from 2015”, these will be available for you to book from the 1st January 2016.
- Classes carried over from 2015 will be used last in priority and are available in addition to your 2016 membership credits. This means that you can book classes in addition to your regular booking.
- A regular class booking is required in order to take advantage of booking your unused class credits online.
- Any classes carried over to 2016 will expire on the 31st December 2015.
- This only applies to Membership Class credits
Transfer your classes to a Friend – what do you need to know?
- If you are transferring your class credits to a friend who is not a Chilli Pilates Member, they will need to attend one of our Taster Classes (which will be complimentary). Simply pass us their details and we will arrange the rest.
- If you would like to bring your friend(s) along for their first class, simply let us know as we will arrange this with you.
- A maximum of 10 classes can be transferred per person.You may transfer credits to more than 1 person.
- Classes transferred will remain active whilst you are an active member or for a maximum of 3 months.
If you do not have a regular class booking, would like to reserve an extra regular space, or have any questions, simply contact email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0800 014 8507.