Last updated on: 23rd March 2021
Following the Government’s announcement on 22nd Feb regarding the easing of restrictions over the coming months, we are delighted to be able to outline our timeline for reopening.
The below dates are based on the Government’s 4 step plan which is subject to change. But we want to confirm that we will open our studios and resume all services at the earliest possible opportunity.
12th April – All studios reopening for 1 on 1 Pilates & Therapy:
– We are extremely pleased to announce that on Monday 12th April all of our studios will reopen.
– From this date you will be able to access our studios and facilities to attend 1 on 1 Pilates, Personal Training and/or Therapy sessions with our team of fantastic instructors.
– All of the necessary COVID-19 safety measures and procedures will be reintroduced from this date.
17th May – All studio classes will resume:
– Finally after more than 12 months of disruption we will be able to resume all studio classes from Monday 17th May.
– As we approach this date we will email you again with further information regarding the reinstatement of class bookings and the reactivation of memberships and class packs.
NOTE: If there are any changes to the Government’s 4 step plan that will affect our proposed timeline for reopening we will contact you as soon as possible.
Online classes & ‘at home’ workouts will continue…
We will continue to do whatever we can to help you stay active and healthy while at home. So, as we approach the studio reopening date and beyond we will continue to offer our full timetable of online classes and continue to bring you new at home workouts every week.
Any day, Anytime, Anywhere…
With our amazing ‘at Home’ platform you can attend online classes and complete ‘at Home’ workouts, giving you the freedom and flexibility to do Pilates any day, anytime and anywhere!
So even though you can’t attend your regular classes with us in studio, you can get the same benefits from our online classes, and you can practice all your favourite Pilates exercises and squeeze in a few extra workouts whether your at home, at work or even when you’re on holiday.
How we are keeping you safe in studio…
At Chilli Pilates our first priority will always be the safety of our Members and the Chilli Team, and we have done everything we can to ensure that all our our studios fully comply with the Government’s COVID-19 Safety & Hygiene guidelines.
What will happen to my Membership payments while studio classes are suspended?
What will happen to my studio class bookings?
When will Personal Training & Therapy resume?
How do I get access to the Chilli Pilates ‘at Home’ platform?
How do I contact Chilli Pilates?