Pilates Instructor & PT/Therapist
This is not just a job!
We are looking for individuals who share our passion for helping people transform their bodies and ultimately their lives. We offer a perfect and unique combination of full-time employment with the support and training to grow your own successful one-to-one business at your pace.
- You can start with us immediately on our Head Start programme.
- In-house training to teach you everything you need to be successful.
- You will teach up to 21 classes per week, building your personal training or therapy business in to your 40 hour week.
What does it take to become a Chilli Pilates instructor?
- You don’t need pilates experience!
- You’ll need a driving license and your own vehicle.
- You’ll need to be organised, confident and passionate.
- Sports Therapy Degree
- Sport Rehabilitation Degree
- Sports Science Degree
- Physiotherapy Degree
- Level 3 REPS Personal Training Qualification.
Perks and Rewards
- Training, support and a great team environment.
- Transformation of your own body,
- £15k p/a on joining, rising to £17k p/a at 8 weeks and a tried and tested process to be earning £40-50k p/a before the end of your second year,
- Chilli Pilates uniform,
- Monthly performance incentives and prizes,
- Receive membership discounts for friends and family,
- Pension scheme,
- You can even become qualified in Personal Training or Sports Massage whilst working with us.
We believe our Instructors are the best in the industry, join us!
Submit your name, email address and phone number and a member of the team will be in touch to progress your application.
This opportunity is available at our Bushey, Potters Bar, St Albans, Harpenden and Welwyn Garden City studios.
Follow Team Chilli
Follow the Team Chilli Facebook page for our latest vacancies, news and behind the scenes footage. Follow Team Chilli